Move CSS to page related bundle
What does this MR do?
Moves dashboards related CSS to it's own bundle. This is related to the &3694 epic.
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
|Project Vulnerability Report|
|Project Security Dashboard|
|Group Vulnerability Report|
|Group Security Dashboard|
|Instance Vulnerability Report|
|Instance Security Dashboard|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Related to #268212 (closed)