What does this MR do?
This fixes a UX section of https://about.gitlab.com/handbook/engineering/quality/issue-triage/#severity) ~bug which prevents new HTTP alert integrations from enabling the alert list. #285481 (closed)(see
I'm in the middle of cleaning up any alerts service code on another branch, so that's not the intention of this change. The scope of this change is the minimum needed to solve the bug.
|Project has single HTTP integration enabled||Alert management page loads!|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [?] Documentation (if required)
Code review guidelines
Merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team