What does this MR do?
Implement vulnerability counts
This implements vulnerability counts on the
component, implemented behind a disabled-by-default feature flag
core_security_mr_widget_counts, as part of
This cannot be enabled until the backend endpoints are modified to be usable in non-Ultimate plans. See #284689 for more details.
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
To re-create the
After screenshots below:
- Enable the
- Apply this patch to force the basic security widget to always render instead of the extended (Ultimate) version.
- In a project which falls under an Ultimate plan, create an MR with a SAST or Secret Detection job, such that some vulnerabilities are found.
- In a project which falls under a non-Ultimate plan (but running EE, not FOSS), create an MR with a SAST or Secret Detection job. Because of #284689, no vulnerabilities will reported.
|Before||After (with caveats)|
|Loading: With vulnerabilities: With no vulnerabilities:|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation (if required)
Code review guidelines
- [-] Merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Database guides
Separation of EE specific content