Removed ACE editor from the codebase
What does this MR do?
This is the last technical step in the effort of Replacing Ace with Editor Lite. This MR completely removes ACE and references to it from the codebase.
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
No visual changes — all the instances of ACE have been replaced with Editor Lite and corresponding MRs had had relevant screenshots available
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
Related to #198610 (closed)