Create CI/CD-only projects by URL FE
What does this MR do?
- Create CI/CD-only projects, "Repo by URL"
- Other MR for CI/CD-only projects, "GitHub", https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/4688
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #3839 (closed)