Changed as suggested by Linter
What does this MR do?
Makes changes to documentation as suggested by Linter.
Describe in detail what your merge request does and why.
Changed made to remove use of future tense and abbreviations such as can't instead of cannot for a more formal tone as suggested by Linter.
Are there any risks involved with the proposed change? No. What additional test coverage is introduced to offset the risk?
Please keep this description up-to-date with any discussion that takes place so that reviewers can understand your intent. This is especially important if they didn't participate in the discussion.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team