Draft: Resolve "Improve text for error "No issue found for given params" in UI"
What does this MR do?
When attempting to add a non-issue URL or ID as a linked issue, the following message appears:
No issue found for given params.
It should be improved to something like:
- in general:
No matching issue found
- or in case of Guest trying to add a related issue:
No matching issue found. To add an issue, you must at least have the role of Reporter.
Related to #227630
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team