Get a specific GPG key for a given user
What does this MR do?
While removing authentication from the
/user/:user_id/gpg_keys endpoint, I noticed that the documentation says we have an endpoint for
/user/:user_id/gpg_keys/:key_id as well, which we do not. This MR provides support for showing a specific users individual GPG Key, which was not possible before even though it was documented.
|404 - Page not found|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team