Update object_storage.md to fix the object store connection using iam
What does this MR do?
A simple patch to fix the
gitlab_rails['object_store_connection'] definition for consolidated object storage example using iam profile which should be
Author's checklist (required)
- Follow the Documentation Guidelines and Style Guide.
- If you have Developer permissions or higher:
Ensure that the product tier badge is added to doc's
Apply the documentation label, plus:
- The corresponding DevOps stage and group labels, if applicable.
development guidelines when changing docs under
development guidelines and Documentation guidelines when changing docs under
- development guidelines and Description templates (.gitlab/*) when creating/updating issue and MR description templates.
- Assign the designated Technical Writer.
- Ensure that the product tier badge is added to doc's
- Update the permissions table.
- Link docs to and from the higher-level index page, plus other related docs where helpful.
- Add the product tier badge accordingly.
- Add GitLab's version history note(s).
- Add/update the feature flag section.
1. Primary Reviewer
- Review by a code reviewer or other selected colleague to confirm accuracy, clarity, and completeness. This can be skipped for minor fixes without substantive content changes.
2. Technical Writer
- Technical writer review. If not requested for this MR, must be scheduled post-merge. To request for this MR, assign the writer listed for the applicable DevOps stage.
- Review by assigned maintainer, who can always request/require the above reviews. Maintainer's review can occur before or after a technical writer review.
- Ensure a release milestone is set.
- If there has not been a technical writer review, create an issue for one using the Doc Review template.