Move uploads to object storage
What does this MR do?
Enable uploads stored in the
uploads table to be migrated to object storage.
This MR will add a new configuration in the
gitlab.yml file to specify the object storage.
This MR also refactors the upload/migration code paths to be more generic and is a step toward #4184 (closed) and gitlab-ce#40781.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #4163 (closed)