Integrated Browser Performance Testing
What does this MR do?
Adds a section to the merge request widget that reports on performance metrics based on pipeline artifacts (similar to the security and codeclimate sections)
- add backend component that looks for jobs named "performance" or "deploy" with an artifact labeled "performance.json" and exposes the links to these artifacts to the MR widget
- add frontend component that accepts and parses these json files, and renders a section in the MR widget with the formatted data
- add tests
- create Auto DevOps template for a job that will produce these artifacts for a generic deployment
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #3046 (closed)