Geo: Ensure that LFS object deletions are communicated to the secondary
What does this MR do?
Ensure that LFS object deletions are logged in to the Geo event log and handled correctly in a Geo secondary node.
Why was this MR needed?
LFS object deletions in a Geo primary node leave stalled repositories in a Geo secondary node.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
Has been reviewed by UX
Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Close #3962 (closed)