Resolve "Remove YAML front matter from editable content in the Static Site Editor"
What does this MR do?
- Prevents front matter from displaying in the SSE's (Toast UI Editor) WYSIWYG mode
- Still shows the edited source in its Markdown mode
- Manages updating the editor's
v-modelbased on the mode (
Due to the editor internally managing the content, we need to manually update the
v-model on mode changes. The
returned instance works in tandem with the
edit_area.vue to achieve this.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content