ElasticSearch Integration: fix class name in search results
What does this MR do?
According to Troubleshooting Elasticsearch, the class name of the search results with Elasticsearch enabled is
Our own gitlab-ee instance shows the same behaviour.
This MR updates the doc to use the correct class name.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry: no, updating docs.
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
Change does affect only the documentation.
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
No security related changes.
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team