What does this MR do?
allow_failure: true to the base definition for the manual rollout jobs in Auto DevOps. This was implicitly true in the previous version, but got missed in the transition to
See #218724 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Documentation (if required)
Code review guidelines
- x ] Merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- [-] Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team