Add search bar to container registry image list
What does this MR do?
This MR adds the capability for the Container Registry Image List to search by image name. A new search bar is added and some of the code has been refactored to his own component to keep concerns isolated.
Search with results
Search without results
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
NOTE: in the video I am pressing
enter to trigger the search, clicking on the button achieve the same, at the end of the video I am switching to a project without any image to show the difference between an
empty search and an
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Part of #216122 (closed)