Make the maximum capacity of Geo backfill operations configurable
What does this MR do?
Moves repository and file maximum backfill capacity into the database and out of hardcoded constants
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
The default values come from the existing constants, so this isn't a behavioural change.
Administrators can now prioritize one secondary over another using these tweaks.
Why was this MR needed?
Administrators may wish to tweak the amount of load a Geo secondary's backfill operations place on the primary
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
[ ] API support addedno API support
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #3532 (closed)