What does this MR do?
This MR is part of the deprecation of influxdb. Deprecation will be tracked in #122311 (comment 336258151).
This MR removes all influxdb documentation, views, and apis.
It also moves one setting that was in the
Metrics - Influx section to the
Metrics - Prometheus section.
Issue: #122311 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Documentation (if required)
Code review guidelines
Merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- [-] Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team