Submit changes in the Static Site Editor
What does this MR do?
Implements the action of submitting a change in the Static Site Editor. This Merge Request delivers part of the requirements described in #212561 (closed). See the issue for a full description of the requirements and to see design mockups.
NOTICE: This MR does not implement the service that connects with the GitLab REST API to save the changes in the editor. That will happen in another MR.
Can I test this Merge Request locally?
Yes, you can. Open the following MR in your local environment: http://localhost:3000/gitlab-org/gitlab-shell/-/sse/master/README.md
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #212561 (closed)