Provide payload to initialize StaticSiteEditor
What does this MR do?
Contributes to #212560 (closed)
In previous MR, I've added a basic structure for the new endpoint.
This merge request is a first step to integrate backend and frontend parts.
I've created a new entity
Gitlab::StaticSiteEditor::Config to store the data related to frontend component configuration. It defines a method
#payload to populate
data attribute on the page.
I will add validations and error handling in a separate MR to keep changes small.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team