Fix direct access to individual design on deprecated issue route
What does this MR do?
This MR fixes a bug when directly accessing an individual Design Management design on the deprecated issue route.
71d92460 introduced a change to issue
routes, deprecating the old ones, but still supporting them. There was
added a special variable in
inform the Vue app about which of the two possible routes the Vue app
was mounted on.
The calculation of
deprecated_route was previously only returning
true if the user was looking at:
In Rails, everything after the
designs segment of the route is
wildcarded as a single
param[:vueroute] so it can be handled by Vue.
An example of an affected route is:
which at time of writing does not work. Whereas the non-deprecated route:
- Issue: #211833 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
Closes #211833 (closed)