Audit blocking user via API
What does this MR do?
An audit event is recorded when user is blocked via Admin (!24930 (merged)) and it was decided that the API counterpart was not in-scope as part of that MR.
This is to ensure we complete that feature and extend audit event to also cover user blocking using API (https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/api/users.html#block-user).
Related issue #251 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team