What does this MR do?
We also remove
merge_trains_enabled feature flag as the feature itself is confirmed as deemed stable.
To disable Merge Trains on a particular project, please execute
/chatops run feature set disable_merge_trains --project=gitlab-org/gitlab true
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation (if required)
- [-] Code review guidelines
- [-] Merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team