Fix implicit license plans
What does this MR do?
Ensures that EE customers with a medium-old license do not lose access to all the features with license checks added in #2335 (closed)
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Deploying 9.4rc2 on GitLab.com revealed that we have EE licenses in circulation that would cause customers to lose access to newly licensed EES features if no action is taken.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #2929 (closed)