Merge request approvals before merge should be nil if unavailable
What does this MR do?
Fix merge requests so that their
nil instead of
0 when the
merge_request_approvers feature is unlicensed. This bug was introduced in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/2324
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
approvals_before_merge has an empty value of
0, but the same is not true of merge requests, which use
nil instead. Merge request validations fail with some licenses if MR
approvals_before_merge returns 0 instead of nil.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together