Add link in dashboard panels to go to logs page
What does this MR do?
Add a link in dashboard to allow users to go to the logs page
- Add time range to the dashboard stores to allow inner components to create a link to the current time range.
- Have the logs page read time parameters from the URL.
- Add link in panel type component to the logs page.
This MR does not do:
- It does not consider chart zoom-in when creating the link, this will be done in a follow up MR.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required) Documentation issue #199984 (closed)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Delivers #122013 (closed)