Dark syntax highlighting theme for Web IDE
What does this MR do?
Issue: #195701 (closed)
This MR adds support for Dark syntax highlighting theme in Web IDE. To change the editor theme, please go to the Preferences section of your profile settings, pick "Dark" and click "Save Changes":
This MR also includes a little bit of refactor to make adding themes in the future very easy.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team