Revert "Merge branch 'aws-version-bump' into 'master'"
What does this MR do?
This broke AWS Elasticsearch auth per omnibus-gitlab#5029 (closed) . Considering this MR doesn't seem to change behaviour but was only done due to the library being maintained I think it is best to revert this for now until we can do more testing.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team