Geo: Fix clone instructions in a secondary node for SSH protocol
What does this MR do?
Fix clone instructions for SSH protocols and adds some fallbacks when primary node is missconfigured after a version upgrade.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
See #2813 (closed) for screenshots of the issue
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #2813 (closed)