Resolve "Web IDE: Discarding changes on re-named entries"
What does this MR do?
Previously in the Web IDE, when a file was changes and renamed, discarding did not discard the changes immediately. This MR updates the
disacrdFileChanges action to also discard the changes when a file is renamed.
|Before||In this MR (2020-01-07)|
- Discarding a renamed directory blows up. #195776 (closed)
- The discard all feature does not behave as consistently as discarding a single file. This will be fixed in the follow up MR: !22572 (merged)
- Discarding a staged change blows up. (Issue will be created soon)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.