Default `authorized_keys_enabled` setting to true
What does this MR do?
Sets the column default for the Application Setting
authorized_keys_enabled to true and rebuilds the
Why was this MR needed?
EE installations that were upgraded to 9.3 stopped writing to the
authorized_keys file by default. The setting
nil. So additions and deletions of SSH keys had no effect on SSH operations.
When I added the setting, I mistakenly thought settings were merged with
ApplicationSetting.defaults. However, if there exists an
defaults is never used.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Fixes #2738 (closed)