Show warning when adding user to group that incur a charge
What does this MR do?
It shows a warning dialog when adding a user to a group will incur a charge. This happens when the subscription reaches (or about to reach) its seat limit.
The same approach applies to child groups if the parent have a subscription.
taken at 7849bbdc, 2020-02-10.
|Subscription Grid||Confirmation Alert|
To test the changes
- Have a group where you have permission to manage its members
- Navigate to a group's members page
- Notice the grid at the top of the members' page
- Have a group with a subscription
- Have a users count equal or above the subscription's seats limit
- Add a user to the group
- The modal should appear blocking the user addition without confirmation
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers