Pass artifacts in CI DAG needs
What does this MR do?
related issue: #14311 (closed)
Remove the need to define
dependencies to filter artifacts when using DAG needs.
- Pass artifacts:
deploy-job: needs: - job: build-job-in-this-pipeline artifacts: true # default value script: - echo 'do something useful'
deploy-job: needs: - build-job-in-this-pipeline script: - echo 'do something useful'
- Do not pass artifacts:
deploy-job: needs: - job: build-job-in-this-pipeline artifacts: false script: - echo 'do something useful'
deploy-job: needs: - build-job-in-this-pipeline dependencies:  script: - echo 'do something useful'
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team