Use $CI_DEFAULT_BRANCH in CI templates
What does this MR do?
Since not every repository uses a branch named
master as its default
branch, we've implemented the $CI_DEFAULT_BRANCH variable to allow us
to implement CI template logic for default branches of any name.
Now's the time to use that power in our own templates!
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #33601 (closed)