Service Desk reply emails rejected when project issues set to "Only Project Members"
What does this MR do?
When a project has it's issue access set to "Only Project Members" (
ProjectFeature::PRIVATE), then reply emails can get rejected.
Different logic is used then handling
team_access_level is checked. So we need to ensure that we return
::Gitlab::Access::GUEST privileges when it's the
support_bot requesting access.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Related issue #31815 (closed)