Productivity Analytics: Reset MR table page on main chart click
What does this MR do?
This is behind the
productivity_analytics feature flag.
This MR makes sure that we reset the
page for the MR table to
0 when an item on the main chart is clicked. Otherwise we would load the MR table with the previously selected page.
In addition, it this hides the „no data“ message for the MR table while the loading indicator is displayed.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team