Rename gitlab-monitor -> gitlab-exporter
What does this MR do?
Port of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/31901 following codebase unification
As part of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/61704 we want to rename
gitlab-exporter, to be less confusing and better align with naming conventions in the community.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team