Add CI variable for repository languages
What does this MR do?
This work is being done in support of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/10796
We need to expose the
$CI_PROJECT_REPOSITORY_LANGUAGES so that we can use it to determine which Secure analyzers/scanners should be ran.
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/16487 leverages this to determine which SAST analyzers need to run for a given repository. This variable could also be leveraged for Dependency Scanning as well.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team