Geo: Does not apply selective sync restrictions while counting registries on the tracking database
What does this MR do?
Does not apply selective sync restrictions while counting registries on the tracking database due to a bad performance while retrieving node status. The changes in this MR put back the old behavior where we use the tracking database as a single source of truth for these counts when selective sync is enabled or not.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #11743 (closed)