Allow multiple repositories per project
What does this MR do?
This is some prep work for adding a design repository to projects. Instead of having only a wiki OR a project repository. We could now add multiple types.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Preparation for https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/9492
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer