Code Review Analytics MVC
As part of #38014 (closed), we're exploring adding analytics into the application that are dedicated to better understanding patterns and trends around code review. The effort represented by that issue involves discovery and design, but does not deliver additions to GitLab.
This issue serves as the Build issue to implement the designed solution in #38014 (closed).
Terms and Details
- Merge Requests in review are all open MRs for given project
- Review time is time from first non-author comment to merge (or now) in days/hours (adjust notice text accordingly)
- Review comment is a comment on a MR from a human and non-author.
- Approvers are people who already approved a MR
Percentile (for a future iteration) represents number of MRs with review time less or equal to given MR review time normalized to percents. E.g.
93% percentilemeans that a MR review time is more than or equal to 93% of MRs in review. Lower number - better review time.
- In the project analytics sidebar, introduce Code Review as a new project-level analytics feature
- Search filter bar should support filter by milestone and labels.
- Code Review analytics should be available in GitLab Starter+ license or Bronze+ plan.
- Paginated in pages of 10 MRs.
- Sort by review time in descending order.
- Only accessible by the
Reporterrole and higher.