Do not send emails to customers for confidential Service Desk comments
Confidential comments feature has a Service Desk bug that customers receive emails for confidential comments.
The original description of &2697 mentions this as a main purpose for this feature.
This issue should block #207474 and should be included in &2697.
Steps to reproduce
- Create Service Desk project on an instance with activated confidential_comments FF.
- Create new_note.md template.
- Create issue via Service Desk email.
- Write a confidential comment.
- Receive email with the content of the confidential comment.
Unsure if second step es mandatory or not.
What is the current bug behavior?
Email is send although the comment is confidential.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
GitLab instance info
GitLab Community Edition 13.11.2 with activated confidential_comments FF.