Bug: Resolving ambiguous URLs not working on Gitlab pages set to public, everyone
- I have a page blog.html, and articles at blog/article1.html
- If it navigate to gitlabpage/blog while logged in it seems to work. also gitlabpage/blog.html works. However if I open while gitlabpage/blog while not logged in I get prompted to log into gitlab.
https://funktechno.gitlab.io/blog works if logged into gitlab otherwise it prompts to log in
- https://funktechno.gitlab.io/blog.html sorta works as expected w/ routes in vue nuxt redirecting to 404
Steps to reproduce
- publish a gitlab page w/ a blog.html and blog/article.html
- navigate to the url/blog while not logged in
- working in github pages
- Another example:
- github page
- gitlab html only page has same bugs mentioned w/ url redirects and 404
- https://funktechno.gitlab.io/labs/staticwebsites/plainhtml/blog redirects to https://funktechno.gitlab.io/labs/staticwebsites/plainhtml/blog/ and doesn't work
- https://funktechno.gitlab.io/labs/staticwebsites/plainhtml/blog.html works
- https://funktechno.gitlab.io/labs/staticwebsites/plainhtml/blog/article1 works
What is the current bug behavior?
- opening url/blog redirects to url/blog/ and requests user to log into gitlab
What is the expected correct behavior?
- Resolving ambiguous URLs should work as expected for /blog