Developers should be able to create new projects in group
AFAIK, Developers (the role) can't create new projects in a group and need to ask an admin to create the project for them. This is silly. Developers should be able to create projects and be owners of the project by default so that they can delete the project if they made a mistake, for exmaple. An admin can always take away ownership permissions later if needed. An EE option could make this group-configurable.
- Add an option to allow Developer roles to create projects within a group (Project creator would be the owner)
- Create an option at the server level so all groups get this functionality
Developers + Mastersis selected by default in the admin section.
- Groups can override the admin default setting.
- Ensure this feature is licensed for EEP/Silver and can be licensed at the group level
- Add option with i18n support so we don't need to go back and redo it at a later point
- Add the option under
Visibility and Access Controlsin the Admin Settings section.
- This setting cascades down to all new groups. If the default is changed in the admin setting, old groups are not updated to reflect the default change.