Approval counts in merge request list (Web and API)
When viewing the list of merge request it isn't possible to tell which merge requests have been reviewed/approved and which require additional approvals. This makes it hard to find out which merge requests need a review. Instead of using GitLab and making it easy to find something to review, a developer might put a message in a team channel asking if there is anything needing a review. This is inefficient because it may interrupt team mates and waste time waiting for someone to reply.
- Applies to both project merge request list view and group merge request list view.
- Applies to all three tabs in the merge request list view, i.e.
open, merged, closed.
- Update the API to return this same information.
- For each merge request in the list view:
- Indicate how many approvals are required.
- Indicate how many approvals have been given.
- Indicate if approvals given count is >= required, and thus, merge request is not blocked by approvals.
- Because of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/2452, approvals should always be on, so the design should reflect that. I.e. the design should reflect if 0 approvals are required.