Always on approvals
- To increase approvals usage, let's just make approvals a first class feature that cannot be turned off. It's not an option. What is an option is to set the number of required approvals to be zero.
- We need to keep the required approvals to be zero, because we do not want to block the initial onboarding flow when you create a merge request. We want to let people immediately merge their own merge requests without blockers. Having just one approver will be a blocker because you can't approve your own merge request.
- In the project settings, we remove the activation checkbox. It is just there. But by default, the number of required approvals is zero, and it can be changed to zero.
- In the merge request settings, we have the same thing as above, and it inherits the per project settings, which is existing functionality. And you can override it.
- In the merge request widget, if the number of required approvers is currently set to 0, include a button that says
Configure approvers. When you click that button, it simply goes back to the edit merge request screen, and you can add more approvers there. If the number of required approvers is > 0, then we have the existing designs from #1126 (closed).