chore(GlBadge): migrate stories to CSF
What does this MR do?
GlBadge stories to Component Story Format
- Existing stories have been migrated to CSF.
- Converts badge.button example to story (not existing)
- Removed rest of the examples (all present as story already)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Code review guidelines.
- GitLab UI's contributing guidlines.
- If it changes a Pajamas-compliant component's look & feel, the MR has been reviewed by a UX designer.
- If it changes GitLab UI's documentation guidelines, the MR has been reviewed by a Technical Writer.
If the MR changes a component's API, integration MR(s) have been opened in the following projects to ensure that the
@gitlab/uipackage can be upgraded quickly after the changes are released:
~"component:*"label(s) if applicable.
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
If this MR adds or modifies a component, take a few moments to review the following:
- All actions and functionality can be done with a keyboard.
- Links, buttons, and controls have a visible focus state.
All content is presented in text or with a text equivalent. For example, alt text for SVG, or
aria-labelfor icons that have meaning or perform actions.
Changes in a component’s state are announced by a screen reader. For example, changing
aria-expanded="true"when an accordion is expanded.
- Color combinations have sufficient contrast.
Closes #1277 (closed)