Improve kubernetes volumes support
What does this MR do?
Adds some improvements to recently added Kubernetes Volumes support.
Why was this MR needed?
- selecting keys from configMap that should be added with a volume,
- selecting keys from secret that should be added with a volume,
- configuring a host path - different from
mount_path- that should be mounted inside of container (in current implementation
hostPathneeded to be the same path that was used inside of container, so it was impossible to mount host's
This MR improves also documentation related to Kubernetes volumes support.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Documentation created/updated
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if you do - rebase it please)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Fixes #2573 (closed)