Add Mock CI service/integration
What does this MR do?
doc/user/project/integrations/mock_ci.md in diff
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Just comment things out? (I wish it would be easier to reactivate then because you have to know where all the pieces are) Some configuration 😕
- Conditonally adding things according to
Rails.env.development?, thanks @DouweM
You may need to visit http://localhost:3000/admin/application_settings/services before it starts working. I was getting an error about
build_mock_ci_service not being a function or nil something and seemed to just start magically working afterwards and I can't reproduce anymore.
Why was this MR needed?
To debug UI that requires a CI integration and mock the responses to get in a certain state. Ex. https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/28010
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
- Add some docs for the integration
- EE branch https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/1310