adds support for per-branch variables: [email protected]
What does this MR do?
Relaxes validation on variable keys to allow optional
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
VAULT_PASS=def when running on
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together